Notes to us for other trips:
Also refer to the “Do Before”, “To Bring”, and “Do after” pages.
Print out all these pages and check off what is done!
Also, don’t forget:
- Send msg to list about bringing extra key
- Same thing about looking for camper shell (what about Craig’s list?)
- Fix the white gas stove pump (just buy a repair kit?)
- Long hose and power cord since we may not have a “real” campground
- Bread/food/first aid containers (crush proof) for boat. Ammo kit should only be used for 1st aid type stuff - but even that should be replaced with a plastic box if possible - to avoid injuries.
- Go over all pages to see what we need to get.
- Identify what stuff is in boxes that we don’t have on list and vice versa. Maybe include info on which box should hold it.
- Update any of the lists that do not have all the info.
- Bring permanent markers for camp
- Put all the printouts in a large, sealable manila envelope to be kept in the camp area so we can update it ASAP.
- Plan to take the trailer up to the upper parking lot every trip.
- Organize the storage boxes and label them.
- Spare tire and jack for the trailer - status?
- Plastic Table cloths - do we want them?
- Something on which to put food when eating on the river - there are not many clean places.
- Eye wash kit as part of the first aid kit on the river (and in camp)
- Fold out table - do we need it?
- Break down of pricing - non rafters, what if only one day, etc.
- Note that some stores are on the Bidwell exit - for our use and guests. What about other exits?